• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy

Johnny Rocket

Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
I have been a Mopar fan since the early 80's, I begged my dad to take me to the mopar show at englishtown raceway I was around 13 at the time and as we walked into the pits a guy fired up and pulled out a 1962 plymouth. It was like thunder, it was so loud. He took it for a quick loop around the pit and I snapped one picture of that car. I still have the memory and picture, I have always wanted a pre 65 mopar and now I can finally say I am on the hunt for one. Hopefully joining the sight will help me in my endevor.
Johnny

Welcome Johnny!
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_2869.gif

S Carolina welcomes you , now go get a Mopar and make us proud. :lol:

Welcome neighbor. Good luck with your search.

Welcome aboard, I was born and raised in Bronx NY and remember hearing the ads for Englishtown raceway on the radio. " Come to Englishtown raceway and see the Hemi under glass". This was one of the phrases they used in the ad. I had no idea what they were talking about back then. Never got to go there, but did go several times to a drag strip on LI. Great times back then.

Welcome from Alabama, I have the Dodge version of a 62. The best of luck on your hunt.

Welcome from northwestern Ontario, good luck in your hunt for that perfect Mopar

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Hope you find your ride!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck in the early B-body quest

I have been a Mopar fan since the early 80's, I begged my dad to take me to the mopar show at englishtown raceway I was around 13 at the time and as we walked into the pits a guy fired up and pulled out a 1962 plymouth. It was like thunder, it was so loud. He took it for a quick loop around the pit and I snapped one picture of that car. I still have the memory and picture, I have always wanted a pre 65 mopar and now I can finally say I am on the hunt for one. Hopefully joining the sight will help me in my endevor.
Johnny

A belated Welcome Johnny :thumbsup:

My mom and a few girl friends used to call me Johnny :). And you joined this site on my birthday!

See you at Chryslers at Carlisle.

Auto Transport Service
Back