• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here on the forums

matt72

Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm newer here on the FBBO forums and never posted on the welcome wagon so here we go. I recently rescued my Uncles 72 satellite sebring plus out of the woods after it had sat in the same spot since before I was born lol. It has a 400 backed by a 727 and I am working on replacing a lot of service parts with factory restoration parts to make it as correct as possible. Any help or comments are welcome especially on the restoration side of it, thanks.
IMG_2795.JPG
IMG_1220.JPG
IMG_1219.JPG
UFIZ5492.JPG
OEWE3004.JPG

Wow, lucky you! Welcome!!

Did someone pirate the wheels off it?

Wow, lucky you! Welcome!!

Did someone pirate the wheels off it?
Nope lol I needed to get new tires and they would have costed nearly 500 but a guy had those cop wheels that are on the car now for 400 already mounted and balanced and the rear tires are a lot wider than my original magnums, but I did keep them up in my barn for future use.

Welcome to FBBO Matt!! Nice Satty! Is that last photo from back in the day?

Welcome to FBBO Matt!! Nice Satty! Is that last photo from back in the day?
Yep its from the 90s as I'm told from when my uncle first got it after it drove out here to the east coast from california

Welcome aboard from western NY! Love the chrome dog dishes on black! Thanks for saving that old girl from her demise!

Welcome aboard from western NY! Love the chrome dog dishes on black! Thanks for saving that old girl from her demise!
Thanks! I love the look as well and I couldn't just let the poor thing rot back into the earth.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Sharp lookin' car. Nice and easy resto project from the looks of it.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Sharp lookin' car. Nice and easy resto project from the looks of it.
should be theres lots of 72 only parts I need to track down and replace but other than that its been a smooth ride so far

Welcome from Alabama, I always liked the style of the 72 Satellite Sebring Plus. I think it's the chrome side trim and paint scheme.

Welcome from Alabama, I always liked the style of the 72 Satellite Sebring Plus. I think it's the chrome side trim and paint scheme.
Same here its grown on me over the past 2 years.

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice car!!

Auto Transport Service
Back