• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here :)

well Jenni my daughter. after she won two championships in the Jr dragster . she got in this car and won 3 more. Now It just Me and Fred my racing partner he is 78 years old. been letting him drive. He has won a lot of championships in his own cars. But he is to old to work on them anymore so.. I let him drive he got just a few more years in him. I have lots of fun I have won races myself. But enjoy. watching and working on the car too. If I want to drive I just kick someone out LOL

09CCtrailswinnerpicjenni.jpg DSC00549.jpg jennisfirstwin.jpg Jenniwinother_zpsbaciet98.jpg pier.jpg 405800_2549098734605_1620380662_n.jpg 2011mo_powerbanquet1-1.jpg jenni_trails.jpg 266502_10150734597520457_831707_o.jpg

Dark side = The “other” mopar website.
Yes life gets on the way like that. She was doing well with racing for a while there.
They posted a link for here that is how I found it LOL

Yep you taught her well, it was fun to read the results and her success as it happened.

Are you running Mini tubs on the Coronet? If Not, What size rear tires and wheels are you running?

Welcome to FBBO Vern & family! Thanks for sharing your story and all those great pictures.

Welcome aboard from NJ and thanks for the history and pictures; excellent! What took you so long to find us here, lol?!? :D

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice Coronet. I am kinda partial to them, since I have a 1967 R/T.

Auto Transport Service
Back