• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Iowa member

tt76400

Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
Hello all, glad I found this site! 44 year old lifetime Mopar guy finally getting around to getting my 1976 Cordoba back on the road, most of my Mopars have been late 60's/early 70's muscle cars built for speed only, and although I have had the Cordoba for 25+ years, have never really done much to it, it is a 70000 mile rust free 400 lean burn car, looking to get it back on the road as a weekend cruiser. Info on these models is hard to find, looking forward to learning alot while getting my first "cruiser" Mopar back on the black-top!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

A big welcome from Minnesota.

welcome to FBBO dobas are cool my good friend has one and it runs great

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
Congrads on owning a really neat car!

hi and welcome to the site

Welcome, from S.W. Iowa. Are you going to keep- or ditch the lean burn componets?.........................MO

Welcome from Maine!

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! Ditching the lean burn is on the list for sure! I do have several computers in the trunk just in case, never had a problem with the lean burn, I just know it's holding the engine back, and as we all know, a low compression 400 in a HEAVY car like the 'Doba needs all the help it can get! Especially since it has 2.76 gears:puke:

Welcome from Davenport...

Welcome aboard, keep us up to date, and lots of pics!

Auto Transport Service
Back