• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Minnesota

SuperBeeliever

Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Hey, Everyone! I am a Mopar fan from way back. When I was in high school (clas of '78) I had a '68 Coronet 500 that we swapped out the stock 318 for a 440 from a '69 New Yorker. Drove that for a couple years and performed the same 318 for 440 swap with a '70 Barracuda. Put 4:10 gears in back and had a fun street car. Drove that until the salt that Minnesota winters bring compromised the unibody frame and I had to part it out. Now all these years later, I find myself wanting another one of these fine machines. So I am hear to learn how to research peoperly in this quest. Any guidance is appreciated.

1703818388911.jpeg
and good luck and hope you find one soon.

Welcome from Alabama, your at the right place. Look at the Mopars for sale section, there's something for everyone.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

I’m from NE Mpls bro …. Spent my youth cruising Central and the Sun Drive-in. Even Lake street. Those were the days….

Welcome from the Hampton, Mn area. You'll enjoy your time on this forum. Lots of good stuff!

Auto Transport Service
Back