• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from MN

A12 Sparky

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Good morning from tropical Minnesota. I own an A body and E body but am interested in finding a nice 69 Super Bee (not a 383) so might be a challenge.
I am looking forward to following this site.

Good morning and welcome to the site! Looks you're down by Rochester? Anyway, what cars (specifically) do you have? I feel the same about the '69 Bee's! :)

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3549.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NY! Show us your A & E bodies!
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Alabama, good luck on your search for a B body.

Beautiful cars. Love that Duster and Demon :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 69.5 440-Six Pac A12
or a 426 Hemi Super-bee Quest

Good morning and welcome to the site! Looks you're down by Rochester? Anyway, what cars (specifically) do you have? I feel the same about the '69 Bee's! :)
See post below. Convertible is for sale if you happen to know anyone looking.

Welcome from Wisconsin. So you are looking for a non 383 Super Bee? Not sure of the numbers but you are excluding about 95% of them or more. Good luck with your search.

Thanks, both are #s matching 340, 4 speed cars. Black one is all original paint/metal. I used to own it in the 90's. Found it & bought it back last year.
Grille looks like that Duster’s a ‘71?
340, 4-speed cars are a lot of fun.
Amazing you got the car back after all these years.

Auto Transport Service
Back