• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Oklahoma

John Milner

Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a new member from Duncan, Oklahoma. I'm 33 but have been into cars my whole life. I bought my 1st car for $500 when I was 14 (1974 Pontiac GTO, which I still own). I've fixed up several old Pontiacs, Chevrolets and other hot rods over the years. My dad fixed up a 1970 Charger R/T 440 4 speed in the 90's. That car was sold around 2004, right before Charger prices really took off. I got the bug to fix up a Charger myself about 5 years ago. I found a '68 and started fixing it up. It was pretty rough but it was affordable for me at $3,000. The car was really nothing special as far as options. There was no engine/transmission when I bought it. It is not a true R/T but I can't afford one of those so this one will have to do. I built a 9.5:1 440 for the car, 23 spline 4 speed and 3:91 sure grip. I did everything to the car myself except for the paint, which my brother laid down. The car is not perfect but it's a fun driver that I don't have a lot of money tied up into. My next project is this '69 Road Runner. It is a true 4 speed Road Runner. The original engine was gone when I got it. I built a 9.75:1 440 for it. It will also have a 23 spline 4 speed and it has a 3:55 sure grip. It will go back the factory red. Look forward to learning more about these cars on the forum.

1968 charger 4.jpg 1968 charger.jpg 1968 charger 3.jpg 1968 charger interior.jpg 69 roadrunner.jpg 69 roadrunner 440.jpg

Welcome, nice cars.
Thanks for the pictures of those two Mopars.
Pics of two cars in your very first post. Outstanding.:)

Welcome from Michigan and a very nice job. Well done.

welcome to FBBO nice looking charger the road runner looks like a good project keep us posted on your progress

Welcome from Alabama, great taste in Mopars.

Welcome from Vermont! Do you own a 34 Ford street rod, bright yellow? lol;

Welcome aboard to the Best B-Body Forum on the web! Great pic's!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Poster #7 beat me to it.

Welcome from Indiana. Got another John Milner just a couple houses south of me.

Welcome from southern NJ!! SWEET CARS!! "SMILES PER MILES" is what is important so DON'T knock that 68 son. Doing same with mine, doing what the money allows.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. NICE cars you have there.

Welcome from to FBBO from Nebraska. Recall seeing you over on the PY forum and remember you having a 68 Charger, looks like an awesome car. I am Jay S over there on PY. You will find my twin brother Curious yellow 71 here and post’s more here than me, but we are both big time mopar guys. We have a few dozen MOPARS. Look forward to seeing your adventures with Mopar’s...

Great looking Charger! Road Runner looks like a great project too. :steering:

Thanks everybody, mopars are fun cars. Unfortunately I don’t have a yellow deuce coupe yet.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back