• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Stanwood Washington

Yolo

Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
Hello I am a new member from Washington State I recently retired (union construction) I now have the time to play with my 1969 Dodge Charger R/T (As far as I know it's pretty much all original )
that I have had a little over 20yrs. I have not done much with it drive it once or twice a year. But now want to start going through and cleaning it up to start with.
I do have some mechanical ability's not sure if I would consider my self a backyard mechanic just yet. So far I think this site is what I need to get the info I need to start working on my Charger.

0621111542.jpg

Nice looking 69 Charger

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from two states south of you. Where in the state is Yolo?

That color and wheel combo :thumbsup:
Welcome to FBBO from NY.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the Deep South.:thumbsup: Lots of great folks here with ton of info to share. You ll be in good company with that awesome iron there...

Welcome from Alabama, join the fun. Another Gen II Charger hidden away, glad to see you are getting ready to enjoy.

Welcome from SW Washington. Beautiful ride and the right wheels!

Congrats on the retirement as well.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Enjoy your Charger. Great looking car.

Hello I am a new member from Washington State I recently retired (union construction) I now have the time to play with my 1969 Dodge Charger R/T (As far as I know it's pretty much all original )
that I have had a little over 20yrs. I have not done much with it drive it once or twice a year. But now want to start going through and cleaning it up to start with.
I do have some mechanical ability's not sure if I would consider my self a backyard mechanic just yet. So far I think this site is what I need to get the info I need to start working on my Charger.

View attachment 1584018
Yup, nice looking car....

Auto Transport Service
Back