• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from WA

HeartyRhombus

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I'm a new member, currently residing in the South Puget Sound Region in WA. My husband and I are just beginning work on restoring a 1972 Charger, which his dad originally bought back in '72, and his brother did some work on it in the early 90s. Since then it's been sitting out in the open, and we want to try and bring it back to its former glory! I'll do my best to list below what it originally had; my father-in-law was a wealth of information and was able to remember almost everything about it from when he originally purchased it!

1972 Dodge Charger
Base Edition
Two Door Hardtop
Landau Vinyl Top, White
318 V8
2BBL Carter Carb
TorqueFlite Automatic 3-Speed Transmission
A/C
Power Steering
Power Brakes
Disc Front/Drum Rear Brakes
Multiplex AM/FM Stereo
Front Bench Seats
Electric Windshield Washer
Paint: Anniversary Gold
Upholstery: White
Carpeting: Anniversary Gold
Built at the Lynch Road Assembly Plant

IMG_2345.JPEGIMG_2350.JPEGIMG_2351.JPEGIMG_2355.JPEGIMG_2356.JPEGIMG_2357.JPEG

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Nice to know practically the entire history of the car. Looks like a solid car for basing a resto project off of.

Welcome from the central coast of Cali. My wife has an uncle that lives in Carlsbourg near Sequim

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 318cid/TF 72 Charger

Welcome from the great white north of Canada!

Love stories about cars that are still in the original families...good luck on getting it back on the road.

My personal taste is to loose those aftermarket rims and tires...I think a stock type rim, stamped steel with dog dish caps, ralley, magnum, or period correct after market like torq-thrust, crager with raised white letter tires would look better IMO....but hey it's your car you do what you want! ;)

Welcome from the great white north of Canada!

Love stories about cars that are still in the original families...good luck on getting it back on the road.

My personal taste is to loose those aftermarket rims and tires...I think a stock type rim, stamped steel with dog dish caps, ralley, magnum, or period correct after market like torq-thrust, crager with raised white letter tires would look better IMO....but hey it's your car you do what you want! ;)
Thanks @Thrashingcows! Yeah I think our idea was to try to make it look like it would have originally, but to have hidden modern touches ;)

Auto Transport Service
Back