• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member in new zealand

nzcoronet

Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone.Should have done this months ago and still really a new member.So im Dave in christchurch city, New Zealand and im working to get a 66 coronet 2 door back on the road here in Nz.Originally a california car that was imported here to Auckland city.Then someone else bought the car in the south of the country .It then went up for sale again and i traded a 1965 Ford Zephyr 6 to gain the car.Not too much now on the list to put it in for a compluance test to put on the road here.Cheers

Hi everyone.Should have done this months ago and still really a new member.So im Dave in christchurch city, New Zealand and im working to get a 66 coronet 2 door back on the road here in Nz.Originally a california car that was imported here to Auckland city.Then someone else bought the car in the south of the country .It then went up for sale again and i traded a 1965 Ford Zephyr 6 to gain the car.Not too much now on the list to put it in for a compluance test to put on the road here.Cheers
Welcome Dave! :xscuseless:

IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3471.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3195.gif

Welcome from a couple of swimming stokes away from you on the central coast of Cal. I have one older and one newer, age wise, on the Coronets.

IMG_4149.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_4406.jpeg

Welcome from the Waikato, Dave. A very worthy car to restore. Do you have any pics?

My very first car was a 1963 Zephyr 6. British racing green. I was 15-years-old. The previous owner had replaced the bench seat for bucket seats, measuring carefully to enable a crate of Waikato to sit snugly between them. Ah the good old days.

icon-256-256-true-fd8c443a2f1ce29b1cb08f1d500261eb.png

Omigod! Not another Dave on this forum? Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Good luck with you '66 Coronet project. I have a '67 Coronet R/T. Also a Dave.

Welcome along Dave.....from sunny Auckland. :p

I also had a Mk3 Zephyr many years ago.... a mighty 4-cyl.....with the bench seat. :thumbsup:

Welcome Dave!

I'm from the USA and I've never been to New Zealand or Auckland and I've never owned a Zephyr. Heck I don't even know what it is! Anyway you'll fit right in with several other Down Unders on here :)

Oh, post up some pics of your '66.

Welcome from New York.
(Which is in the United States)

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, show some pictures of your Coronet.

Auto Transport Service
Back