• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Intro.

Wile E

Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Hello folks. I am a Mopar enthusiast and have been restoring a few over my lifespan. I also have purchased and bought out many dealers stock and private collections over this time. I have amassed a pretty large collection of NOs and really nice used parts. I am currently buying truckloads that I have waited 30 plus years to get. Its an amazing pile. No parts are newer than 1976. Many 50's and 60's. I am currently in Minn. negotiating a deal on a dealers unseen stockpile. They opened in 1930. I will trying my best to lock it in. I am on truckload number eleven from the other buy but cold weather placed it on hold. Will be loading it out more soon. I do have a lot of stuff but it takes many man hours to go through so please be patient if asking for certain items. It is scattered among two of my buildings and not all is on paper. Makes it difficult to keep track of at times. I hope to post many items in the near future so? I do NOT sell junk and shy away from used as it can cause headaches and I don't like to waste time with returns. I have sold to some vendors and can provide references if in doubt. I look forward to helping the group out if possible. Happy Motoring my friends! Photos are truckloads number eight and nine from the first buy. Many more to go. Just an example of my journeys.

DSCN3438.JPG DSCN3439.JPG DSCN3749.JPG DSCN3746.JPG

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! 440"

Thanks for the kind words. Here is one of my current toy projects. I just got my Legendary whit top. Can't wait to see it all stretched out on her. Stock little 273 all fresh and purrs like a newborn kitten. A little detail work and I am ready to rip. Antique plates await! I am currently finishing up my brand new paint booth. Last photo. Can't wait! 20 LED's should help a bit to!

DSCN3087.JPG DSCN3092.JPG DSCN3879.JPG DSCN3295.JPG DSCN3296.JPG

Awesome welcome aboard ! spoke this gentleman today and all I can say is he sounds like a great guy! Wishing him the best

Welcome from Alabama, you have landed in the right place.

welcome to FBBO

Maybe ?
browse the MoPar Marketplace for sale sections
read the rules & list some stuff, could be some buyers here

good luck

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice '65 project you have there. These are rarely seen up here, since '65 Belvederes and Coronets were not sold new up here in Canada. I am sure that FBBO members will help you reduce your parts stash.

Auto Transport Service
Back