• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Tom from Melb Australia

Tomk65

Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone thank you for the welcome I live in Melbourne Australia & I'm working on a 65 Dodge Coronet 500 with a 383.
I have replaced the floor in it replaced the drivers side cowl & have been slowly working on the LHS rear qtr.

We are close to finishing a wheel arch but if someone might be able to help with the rear section under the bumper that would be great.

IMG_20220905_184258.jpg

IMG_20220909_180023.jpg

IMG_20220912_150550.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, looks like you have it seriously going on.

Welcome. Nice project. Wasn't sure if Melb was a different place than Melbourne. I guess it's like Philadelphia, Philly.

Welcome from a ways north east of you on the central coast of Cal. I have one of those too. It's currently Pork Chop[ Porsche] red but I plan to put it back to Ruby Red Poly, like yours, or something close to it. It's currently in many pieces and I'll soon have the rh floor wrapped up. After that its lh side time, Most of it is custom on the floor.

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg

Welcome from a ways north east of you on the central coast of Cal. I have one of those too. It's currently Pork Chop[ Porsche] red but I plan to put it back to Ruby Red Poly, like yours, or something close to it. It's currently in many pieces and I'll soon have the rh floor wrapped up. After that its lh side time, Most of it is custom on the floor.

View attachment 1593367

View attachment 1593368
Nice man those welds look real nice too.

We are close to finishing a wheel arch but if someone might be able to help with the rear section under the bumper that would be great.
Sure. I started bangin' metal 45 years ago. Just pony up round-trip first class airfare and a 5-star hotel.

Good progress and keep at it :thumbsup:

Greetings and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back