• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cam67

Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score
Hello just wanted to jump in on this forum thanks

Welcome!

welcome to FBBO

good luck & happy Moparing

Hi cam67, did you join because of the warm friendliness, the free peanuts or because you have one of these cars? ;) Welcome:wav:

p.s. you have to come to my place for the free peanuts.

For the joy of finding others out there who also care about the ownership of mopars And a chance to get back what was mine in the past thanks to a wonderful group of people like you all here and praying that with a little help i can find my missing parts to my old cool ride thanks to all
PS i still need a front sebring satellite front bumper with bumper guards and complete grille with headlamp bezels so if anyone could help and the price is right im on the cheap pm me

Welcome - you're in the right place for all that you seek. I don't know about the cheap part though - you are talking Mopar.....

That is what I have found out, They have held there value well! I remember owning the very same car that i am trying to make right again. It has took me long enough to find my original car again. And longer to make a deal with the previous owner convincing Them to sale it back to me.Before all the remaining original parts was still there. Just wished her 19 year old son had not got his mitts a hold of it. The days i had it was newer then also i was younger. I could find parts cars in hay fields. Forget that they have disappeared. That said i have found one member on here that is trying to help i am in no hurry but if the wife had her say the money would be spent on other things, New furniture. House hold items. That i barely use never at home. Me I am always out working on something either my satellite or some customers yard equipment. I have repaired lawn equipment for over thirty years do not laugh its true not like the carl in the movie that i share the same first name with.I am actually a auto tech trained mechanic.Just was over worked at a dealership and burned out after a year.The main thing is that the help is god sent so that i love every old mopar i see.The one i have has its history for me and my past.Can not afford a new version probably would not like it either!We did buy a new 2009 big horn and did not like it so Thats my take just the love of the old classics Go mopar

- - - Updated - - -

Just my old high school car a 1973 plymouth satellite sebring that was all original when i sold it in 1993.I regretted it a day later after i sold it. Now it has a 1968 10.5 to 1 comp 440 727 trans with a 3000 stale converter 9 inch rear end with 355 gears. thanks for asking. Not to happy about the six pack hood scoupe but i will live with that for now I am trying to put it back together any help would be appreciated with a gods blessing I need a front outside chrome bumper with the chrome trimmed bumper guards and a complete grille with headlight bezels

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Cam! Help is all over this site. We're all happy to help.

Auto Transport Service
Back