• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old guy

Dobbs

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Hey folks, Dobbs here,

New old guy to the site who has trouble with computers. I have a 67 Belvedere II bought a year ago as a Covid lockdown project. I've had several old Chryslers in the past and this is a nice, rust free project. All the heavy work is done! New 360 Magnum Crate Motor 727, Borgeson power steering, power disc front, drum back. It's been fun so far, but a lot of work for an old fart and keeps me out of the liquor store.

Thanks for welcoming me,
Dobbs Out

welcome to the site and hope to see pics soon.

Welcome from Alabama, another great 66-67 B body.

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! We like pics! 440'

Welcome aboard from NJ. Best of luck with your new(old) Belvy! By the way, lots of folks here have a mini liquor store right in the garage. When you need a cold one or just need to thin your blood a tad so it flows better to give you the extra strength needed to break loose a frozen part. Helps with attitude adjustment as well and can enhance your assessment of your work;(beer goggles)! :D
Also I'll do it:
:xscuseless::lol:

welcome to FBBO fromNorCal Sierras

Welcome from Missouri!!

Hey folks, Dobbs here,

New old guy to the site who has trouble with computers. I have a 67 Belvedere II bought a year ago as a Covid lockdown project. I've had several old Chryslers in the past and this is a nice, rust free project. All the heavy work is done! New 360 Magnum Crate Motor 727, Borgeson power steering, power disc front, drum back. It's been fun so far, but a lot of work for an old fart and keeps me out of the liquor store.

Thanks for welcoming me,
Dobbs Out
Drive it like you own it.

Hello Dobbs, Ed here...

welcome.png

Ed out...

Auto Transport Service
Back