• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New/Old member

thehemikid

Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,... Joined about 10 yrs ago, didn't do a intro, was just info searching and lurking.

Figured I'd do a introduction, and may need more info than I could find searching myself.

thehemikid

10 1/2 years and 3 posts? Holy crap!
Uhhh, welcome to the forum which was just a year after I joined...?
You need to catch up, man!

10 1/2 years and 3 posts? Holy crap!
Uhhh, welcome to the forum which was just a year after I joined...?
You need to catch up, man!
I usually don't need any or much help, I figure it out for myself,...but as I've gotten older, sometimes I inquire to help speed up the project, cause I'm not getting any younger, and I have a lot of cars I'd like to finish before I check out!

My intro was for a preparation of some questions forthcoming.

waves.gif

I usually don't need any or much help, I figure it out for myself,..
My intro was for a preparation of some questions forthcoming.
In my opinion, these forums are not just a source for people to take but also for them to help others.

Welcome. Please share some of those cars with us.i I'm sure we could all learn some things from you as well.

Welcome from Alabama, dial up the questions, plenty of help and advice here.

Welcome long time lurker to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

I knew a guy Roland M. in Concord Ca.
who had a really nice 32 Ford, 5 window coupe,
full fendered Bright Yellow
that had a 68 '426cid Hemi/A727TF Dana-60 in his coupe,
& a licence plate said 'Hemi Kid'

Nice to make it official. Do you still have the same car you started with 10 years ago?
I still have the car I started with 47 yrs ago, but it's been off the back burners since the late 80's,
...one of those round to-it deals.

Auto Transport Service
Back