• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to B body’s

Dirte67GTX

Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dan I recently started a 67 GTX project. My car has no fender tag so I sent an email to the historical society to get a build card. I got the card but it is hard to read and they are unable to decode it at this time. Anyone know how to decode the build cards? And is there someone that can set me up to get the card reproduce so it is legible.
Thanks in advance.

Welcome To FBBO. Start a separate thread and ask the decoding question.

Last edited:
10949_00.png

newwelcome.jpg
A 1967 GTX is certainly a worthy way to dive into Mopar world. Post up some pics, please!

Hello, my name is Dan I recently started a 67 GTX project. My car has no fender tag so I sent an email to the historical society to get a build card. I got the card but it is hard to read and they are unable to decode it at this time. Anyone know how to decode the build cards? And is there someone that can set me up to get the card reproduce so it is legible.
Thanks in advance.
Did you get the IBM punch card?

Last edited:
Love to see some pics of that GTX!

Welcome from NY!

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

There is already a thread about decoding punch cards.

Welcome from Illinois!! Regardless of present condition, pics of your '67 Belvedere GTX would be much appreciated . . .

Welcome to FBBO

good luck

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '67 GTX project. I have a '67 R/T.

Welcome from Alabama, 67's are my favorites and I have a building full.

20200106_121619.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back