• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To For B Bodies Only

Nice car.

Tell us about it and show us under the hood and inside.

I have to ask.......

Are you related to "Chef"?

I recently saw the "Food that Built America" episode and apparently that was the original spelling.

newwelcome.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Matt. That is a nice looking '67 Belvedere II you have there. I noticed that it has the GTX chrome package on it instead of the regular Belvedere II stuff normally seen. Could it be a Silver Special car? Does it have charcoal/silver seat covers and door panels? Silver Special cars usually also had matching vinyl top. I think they had a special trim code on the build plate, but off the tip of my old brain, I can't remember what it is. Found it; H4A. Order code for Silver Special was 33.

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, great to see more 67's

Welcome from southern NJ. Coventry, home to my uncle, aunt & cousins as well as modified racer Mike Stefank (RIP). When you have little to no Portugese Sweet Bread, I take full responsibility :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back