• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to the form

blackie 1

Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
I am 14 years old , just got a 1968 dodge charger its a project we are going to work on. Join the form to get more information

Welcome to the site lets see some pictures of that charger

:hello2:So glad to see your generation taking an interest in the old school muscle. Glad to have you. A lot of great knowledge on this site. Looking forward to future pictures of your ride!!:headbang:

I second tHat post about you young people joining in on the American Muscle passion. There's a lot you each have to offer one another. Welcome to FBBO. Lots of good people on this site. You'll surely get your questions answered here. Yeah - now let's see a pic of that Charger.....

Congratz for joining the MOPAR club/additction/passion! I was 14 when I bought my 1st mopar. It was a 65 Plymouth that always brings back fond memories.
I'm sure we can help you with any info you might need.
Are you near Carlisle PA?

Welcome to the site! Post some pics when you get a chance!

Congratulations and welcome from another fellow Pennsylvanian

Welcome to FBBO young buck, it's good to get some young blood into these old rides

good luck with the 68 Charger Build, my favorite year

Auto Transport Service
Back