• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD New Woodworkers "Turning Tool" For Wood Lathe Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I acquired this new woodworkers turning tool that was left behind, when a neighbor moved out of the duplex, three homes down from me.

I don't know much about it, as there aren't any manufacturer's marks, name, on it, or in the carrying case.

People that i have shown picture of it to, tell me it's a high end tool of good quality.

Any woodworkers on this site, or know any woodworkers that might me interested?

Anyway, figured I'd give it a try, here on this site. Can't hurt trying.

Would a $50.00 dollar bill sound reasonable, plus whatever the mailman would need?

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

What is it Tool 002 (Small).JPG

What is it Tool 001 (Small).JPG

Looks like a fine 'detailing' turning tool & tips, although I've only used the bigger individual wood turning tools. You might try posting on some woodworking forum sites too, like:
Woodturning

I see you're in CA, but there's also the North Carolina woodworker forum that i belong to that may be able to help or 'SELL' it.
NC Woodworker

Hope some of this helps for ya!
scott

Looks like a fine 'detailing' turning tool & tips, although I've only used the bigger individual wood turning tools. You might try posting on some woodworking forum sites too, like:
Woodturning

I see you're in CA, but there's also the North Carolina woodworker forum that i belong to that may be able to help or 'SELL' it.
NC Woodworker

Hope some of this helps for ya!
scott
Thank's for the tips.
I'll give it a try.

Thank's for the tips.
I'll give it a try.
Earlier today i had a difficult time opening an account on the Woodturning web site.
But a little while ago, i tried again, and everything went through, ok.
I did a bit of homework on the internet for woodworking tools, and some of them are high up there $$$$$$$$$.
I'll list what i have, on that site.
Thank's again.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Earlier today i had a difficult time opening an account on the Woodturning web site.
But a little while ago, i tried again, and everything went through, ok.
I did a bit of homework on the internet for woodworking tools, and some of them are high up there $$$$$$$$$.
I'll list what i have, on that site.
Thank's again.
Jim V.
hemi71x
You bet! Lots of great woodworkers out there.....it's a wonderful pastime to fill the voids between MOPARS!!!!! Whoopeeee!

Well, i got shot down, so to speak, over there on the Woodturners web site.
It's one of those sites that a new member has to be there for a beginning of 20 days, and post 25 threads on the forum, before i can list my item for sale.
Oh well, i tried.
So, i didn't do well over there, after all.

Well, i got shot down, so to speak, over there on the Woodturners web site.
It's one of those sites that a new member has to be there for a beginning of 20 days, and post 25 threads on the forum, before i can list my item for sale.
Oh well, i tried.
So, i didn't do well over there, after all.
Well, that stinks!
Ya know, AACA is the antique auto club of america & i bet you could advertise there, too. Lots of old guys restoring old cars that actually have 'WOOD' in/on them. Lots of wood craftsmen are on there. Try that! Aaca.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back