• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Alaska

fixitmg

Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to shut out and say HI.
I live in Eagle River Alaska, and am in to dodge trucks really bad, I have a whole fleet of them. I find them to be nice for plowing snow and working them as most dodge power wagons were meant to do.
The biggest problem is the rust up here is pretty bad, I would love to find a clean rust free truck to restore but I have come to the belief that I won't find it up here.
I own 77 , 78 , 14, 23, and 07 trucks.
well I am glad to be here , Even I have troubles from time to time and need help.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your search for a good project truck.

Welcome, from the middle of the Pacific ocean.

Welcome from where we don't need snowplows. Central coast of Cal. When I was on the hunt for a b-body wagon, got it on Sunday, I saw a plethora of Power Wagons for sale in the 60/70 era on Craigs List and FB Marketplace within 800 miles of me.

IMG_4149.jpeg

Welcome to the group! Good luck on finding a nice Mopar project . . .

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Just wanted to shut out and say HI.
I live in Eagle River Alaska, and am in to dodge trucks really bad, I have a whole fleet of them. I find them to be nice for plowing snow and working them as most dodge power wagons were meant to do.
The biggest problem is the rust up here is pretty bad, I would love to find a clean rust free truck to restore but I have come to the belief that I won't find it up here.
I own 77 , 78 , 14, 23, and 07 trucks.
well I am glad to be here , Even I have troubles from time to time and need help.
Welcome from a former AK resident, now in NJ!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3275.gif
IMG_3277.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3071.gif

Welcome from the middle of New Jersey. Did you see any daylight yet ?

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. One of your rust bugs escaped and multiplied like crazy here in Michigan.

Welcome from NJ

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
I used to pass by Eagle River on my way out to Palmer all the time
from my place in Anchorage to my place in Palmer, by the racetrack
I got stuck in a 'white out' on the hwy, by the overpass there in 1984 (?)
fun times :poke:
in the winter & an tricked out 84 Toyota 4x4 w/33" BFG mudders,
was pretty much my daily driver
I had a nice 74 Plymouth Trailduster 400 4-speed, lifted w/Q78s,
I mostly used for plowing in Anchorage, a couple parking lots & apt. complex
on Northern Lights (?) or maybe Lake Ottis drive (?), been a while
or let my sister drive it, after she wrecked her new Chrysler Daytona Turbo
or mostly I drove my lifted 77 Power Wagon w/Q78s 440 4-speed transplant
I sold both the 74 Trailduster (Light Blue/White) & 77 Power Wagon (Metallic Red & silver)
before I move back down here, both were still near pristine...

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back