• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from México city

63automex330

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am from México city, just joining this great site. My short story: couple of weeks ago I found a ´63 dodge 330 very restorable and closed a deal with the guy, he was the 2nd owner of this beautiful car, I had to have this car as before I kept for years, as one of my favorites on my die cast cars collection, a 1:18 copy from maisto of this very same model. It is a very rare car here in México as there were very very few imported from US, I think it is because in those years the only vehicles built here were A body valiants which you can find a few more around.
It has what I think is numbers matching 318 poly engine, three-on-the-tree manual transmision, kilometers speedometer (México spec), manual steering, heater delete, 2 door car.
Attached you will find a picture from last saturday.
Hope to be around these forums quite often. I plan on a long term restoration, while enjoying driving it around town in the mean time.

Regards,

330 Dodge.jpg

Bienvenidos!!! Very nice car!!! more pics por favor!!! :grin:

Looks like a good one! Let's see more pics.
Welcome

Auto Transport Service
Back