• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Next Internal Combustion Engine?

I have read about this company in the past, pretty cool innovation!

Good find. Also known as a barrel engine, or swashplate engine, or wobble-plate engine, going back to the 1920s. Clessie Cummins (the guy who started the Cummins diesel company) was working on one of these when he died.

I have wondered why these weren't more popular, with the advantages like the video shows. The simplicity and smoothness seem so elegant from an engineering standpoint.

Another clever Kiwi. The voice-over guy is on our local radio station everyday here.

Good find. Also known as a barrel engine, or swashplate engine, or wobble-plate engine, going back to the 1920s. Clessie Cummins (the guy who started the Cummins diesel company) was working on one of these when he died.

I have wondered why these weren't more popular, with the advantages like the video shows. The simplicity and smoothness seem so elegant from an engineering standpoint.

Old idea that is now feasible thanks to the advances in technology. My only question is can it be made with a hemi head?

[video=youtube_share;krD4hdGvGHM]http://youtu.be/krD4hdGvGHM[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back