• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice score today

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score
A buddy dropped this off at my house today. It looks to be kinda old.

63D3BAD3-E2B1-442B-AF24-E085C2E191AC.jpeg

1F2E0DD5-80B1-42CB-B0CE-0FF1F05C8B48.jpeg

90's would be my guess.

90s. It went from direct connection to mopar performance sometime in the 90s I believe. Cool clock nonetheless.

I have that same clock in my Dad's garage. Mine was from around 1990 or so.

That's pretty bad ***.
Is the face scratched up? The first picture looks like it a bit. If so you could try a headlight restoration on a spot of it and see if you can clear it out.
Just make sure the first spot you try is way on the edge out of the way of the numbers etc just in case.

90s. It went from direct connection to mopar performance sometime in the 90s I believe. Cool clock nonetheless.
Late eighties... I've got a MP catalog here from 89... I bought DC stuff around 86 or so..

The best part is, you can buy a new clock movement at a hobby shop for around 15 bucks. I bought more than my share. Nice score, I'm officially jealous!!

Nice score indeed.
Hang it off your right hip and you got yourself a real life Stones tune :thumbsup:

MoPar Performance
in the 90's would be my guess, still 30 years old
Direct Connection is back now again, MP out again
so it could be a collectors item, someday

cool old clock

Auto Transport Service
Back