• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NORS Voltage regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.
What don't you get??? I am not the Seller, just the guy pointing out that you're not getting that regulator from Ray for 13 bucks!
I don't know who Ray is, I'm buying from Halifax hops. I also don't know where you got 13 bucks. We have a real mix here.

What don't you get??? I am not the Seller, just the guy pointing out that you're not getting that regulator from Ray for 13 bucks!
I don't understand how you got in the middle of this sale between Halifax hops and I.

I'll take the one next to the box 13.74 paypal?
OMG.. I'm out and will avoid your posts.

I didn't get in the middle of anything, was just making sure you knew you weren't getting a regulator for 13.74! Use the PM system to make a deal.

Ray is "Halifax Hops" ! Good luck...

OMG.. I'm out and will avoid your posts.

I didn't get in the middle of anything, was just making sure you knew you weren't getting a regulator for 13.74! Use the PM system to make a deal.

Ray is "Halifax Hops" ! Good luck...
That was 13. Seven 74 volts

Not the only one!
Here is what I have. Neither of these are any good to me without vacuum advance anyway. Do you have a good points distributor with the VAC for a 440?
IMG_20231227_145322.jpg
IMG_20231227_144721.jpg
IMG_20231227_144636.jpg
IMG_20231227_144550.jpg
IMG_20231227_144224_1CS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back