• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOS? 1971 440-6 trans kickdown linkage rod PN 3577529

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Shaker

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is an NOS 1971 440-6 trans kickdown linkage rod. There is a part number tag on the piece and it has been moved around many shelves but since the tag is not attached, if you have any doubt that this is not either NOS or the correct part please message me. I've had this for many years and now it is time to go. In examining the ends I don't see any evidence of installation. $450.00 plus $30.00 shipping in continental US.
I take Paypal via friends and family....
Thanks for the ad!

3577529 part pic.jpg

3577529 tag 2.jpg

Here is an NOS 1971 440-6 trans kickdown linkage rod. There is a part number tag on the piece and it has been moved around many shelves but since the tag is not attached, if you have any doubt that this is not either NOS or the correct part please message me. I've had this for many years and now it is time to go. In examining the ends I don't see any evidence of installation. $450.00 plus $30.00 shipping in continental US.
I take Paypal via friends and family....
Thanks for the ad!

View attachment 1461053

View attachment 1461054
All, any input is appreciated....condition, general info, price etc.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back