• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS 400 rotating assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardogscott

Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Pistons, rings, rods, crank, rod and main bearings all removed from an NOS short block. Discoloration on some of the pistons and crank journals is from assembly lube. Very light rust on crank snout would clean up with scotch bright. I'm building a stroker and have no use for these. Block was date coded 6-11-76. Local pick up only at this point. I may be willing to ship if they don't go soon. I would like to trade for other big block parts I can use for my build. Oil pan, fuel pump rod, oil pump, etc...I know they aren't sought after parts, but I'd hate to see them go to scrap. Any offer considered.

Edit: The engine tag is for authentication only. It is not included with the parts nor is it for sale.

IMG_1165.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg
IMG_1163.jpg
IMG_1162.jpg
IMG_1161.jpg
IMG_1166.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry not a question, but hopefully it will be OK since it's site and Mopar tech related-

We have a thread on collecting and deciphering factory reman block tags.

I think the pic of that tag needs to be added to that thread.

Silly question if you might be able to send a pic, is the Thrust bearing on that the Big or small type is it possible to get a number of it. Really appreciate it if you can thanks

Silly question if you might be able to send a pic, is the Thrust bearing on that the Big or small type is it possible to get a number of it. Really appreciate it if you can thanks
I can send you a photo on Monday. I'm gone for the weekend.

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back