• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS Mopar Dana 60 Trac Lock Carrier. With Bearings. 30 Spline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this new old stock (NOS) Dana 60, Trac Lock, 30 Spline, center carrier, bearings and races, that i purchased from my local Chrysler dealer back in the dinosaur days, when i owned my 71 Hemi GTX 4 speed car for 28 years.
I purchased this unit as a spare, at the time, thinking i needed to repair or replace the original to that car.
But a differential shop, and also a machine shop, repaired my original unit, so i never needed to use this one.
Kept it for all these decades, and never used it, and haven't had the hemi car in i don't know how many years.

Selling all the parts in this ad at $600.00 plus whatever the FEDEX people will need to get the package to your zip code.

Payment will be a postal money order, or Pay Pal.

Any questions, do it with me thru a message, and i will get right back with you.

I also have one set of NOS 3.54 ring and pinion gears, for this carrier that are for sale.
Check my other ad for the listing.

I put a picture of the Mopar shipping label, but it's readable with a magnifying glass, to show that it did come from the Chrysler parts system.

GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 013 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 014 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 015 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 016 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 017 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 019 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 020 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 022 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 023 (Small).JPG GEARS & CARRIER DANA 60 025 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back