• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE OE Correct/OE Appearing Windshield Washer Fluid Pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd

Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a very limited supply of NOS OE correct and OE appearing windshield washer pumps. These pumps are correct for variety of applications, including 67-71 B-body and 70-71 E-body. I have several options available with regard to the angle of pump discharge and ground wire configuration. Some of these are NOS out of the box and others are assembled from NOS components sourced from assorted applications. All are tested and guaranteed to work as designed.

I can restore original ground wires or add new ground wires depending on buyer’s preference. I also have tooling to secure the ground wire eyelet to the washer bottle.

Pricing varies between $150-$250 depending on type of pump (Delman or McCord), part number, date code, ground wire, etc. Please contact me if interested and I will provide further details.

Thanks for the ad!

Link to a very detailed thread discussing correct 70-71 E-body washer fluid pumps: Correct 70-71 E-Body Windshield Washer Pumps

IMG_0362.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg
IMG_0701.jpg
IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_9467.JPG

IMG_9483.JPG

Last edited:
Bruce,,,,,,Im not 100% certain here, but didnt this style pump start in 67 ???

Last edited:
Bill, you’re probably right. I’m pretty focused on E-body stuff and not too solid on all the B-body variations. I’ve definitely noticed the straight down outlet style on 68-70 B-bodies and I believe the 71s shared the same washer bottle with E-bodies.

Confirmed. 1967 takes the style pump you have, nipple points straight down

1966 and maybe some earlier takes like so , which mounts UNDER the reservoir with a hose that connects the two pieces as opposed to IN it like later ones.

pump.jpg

Thanks Bill! Ad is updated with that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back