• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

old hemi motor and trans for sale Not mine

BeatersRus

Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
stopped by a yard over in the middle of new york state,and while walking around found this old 2bll hemi just laying on the ground.
owner said it ran when he pulled it years ago.
if this is something you want,hed let it go cheap.
apologies for the dark pics,it was Right at dark when we got to that side of the yard.

he had a few dodge trucks and vans,and everything else mopar was either roached or picked clean.
some older amc ramblers,a few carcasses of gremlins and some jeeps.
if you are looking for ratrod pieces tho,hes got at least 30-40 old 30-s n 40-s cars out there.
see pics.
( there Was a 4 door blue satellite sitting there too,68 i think,roached,i cannot find those pics nor the white and blue dodge custom van pics.
both were parts.)

hes a really nice guy,but Always busy,so if you want something from him,be prepared to do the labor yourself.
im including a pic of his contact info.

100_0027.JPG

100_0028.JPG

100_0013.JPG

100_0014.JPG

100_0024.JPG

100_0046.JPG

100_0008.JPG

100_0048.JPG

It may be a Hemi, but it probably had as much power as a slant six. Im sure it did run some time prior to it being pulled, but decades of it sitting on the ground haven’t done it a good.

It’s just a boat anchor now.

He is only about 4-5 miles from me. Wish I had known you were going. I could have met you there !

Auto Transport Service
Back