• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One more new guy

1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible 440 TNT

300 rear.jpg

300 engine.jpg

2015 Hellcat. This is my car in Hendrick's showroom. As dumb as it sounds its the only pic I have of the car in digital format.

hellcat.PNG

My son and his family stopped in for Thanksgiving and he posted a few pics for me. Thank you for the interest . I hope everyone had a great holiday !

I don't know where jimmy cone is , but I know where Mt. Airy is. That would be a really nice drive . Let me know details sometime please .

I don't know where jimmy cone is , but I know where Mt. Airy is. That would be a really nice drive . Let me know details sometime please .
On the first and third Saturday of every month starting spring through fall there is an informal gathering. All are welcome. Jimmie cone is an ice cream shop in a small shopping center that is at the corner of 144 and south main in Mt. Airy md. There are usually 20 to 30 cars of all varieties.
I have taken my 72 charger, my 77 CJ-5, and my 12 challenger its alot of fun.

Welcome from Southern New Jersey; Nice collection, SWEET "BIRD"!!

Auto Transport Service
Back