• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of those times when you see an incredibly beautiful woman.

Dated many good-looking girls and they spent more time putting on makeup in my rearview mirror. But like I told many guys that use to say how do you get such good-looking girls. Reply you just have to talk to them on the brave have fun. LOL. Yes, I have been slapped but just move on to the next one. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Dated many good-looking girls and they spent more time putting on makeup in my rearview mirror. But like I told many guys that use to say how do you get such good-looking girls. Reply you just have to talk to them on the brave have fun. LOL. Yes, I have been slapped but just move on to the next one. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
I was not attractive in my early years. I can count the number of nice looking girls I dated on one hand - three total. I've been married to number three for 45 years.
Diane '69.jpg

It helps to be well hung too. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back