• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only Took a Minute to Register (in Mexico) for Covid Vaccination

Dibbons

Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
Went on line and entered the Mexican equivalent of my social security number, along with phone number, email, and zip code. Supposedly, someone will call me when the time comes (I'm 65 years old, so I should be kind of a "priority" after health care staff, that is according to the Mexican guidelines. I am a permanent resident in Mexico (legal, I might add going through all the proper channels of applications, fees, and wait times).

You can SHOVE THE VACINES, Where the Sun Don't Shine.
I've Yet to SEE, the Bodies Piling Up, In The Streets, FROM This Deadly Virus...
Believe What You Want, Stay Home & Locked In Forever, IF That Settles Your Nerves.
Never Had a Flu Shot, Won't Take This One, Either...

Went on line and entered the Mexican equivalent of my social security number, along with phone number, email, and zip code. Supposedly, someone will call me when the time comes (I'm 65 years old, so I should be kind of a "priority" after health care staff, that is according to the Mexican guidelines. I am a permanent resident in Mexico (legal, I might add going through all the proper channels of applications, fees, and wait times).
Glad you got registered.
My wife just had her 1st shot , I'm still waiting for mine.
It was pretty easy to get signed up here in Iowa also.

Glad you register, getting the vaccine is an entirely different story, at the current pace here in Mexico is gonna take years, at least for me, I hope you get it soon my friend.

Well I have between now and 10 a.m. in the morning to decide if I don't want it but I think I'm going to go for it. I signed up for it just before the freeze hit and took about 5 minutes online and I got a notice on Monday what time to come in and get it. Some people are driving long distances to get it and that's something I won't do but don't have to. Mine is just about 3 miles away....

Auto Transport Service
Back