• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P.S. conversion

wagonman

Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Finally doing PS on the 68. I am using a newer style box and a Saginaw pump. Box went in fine with a little grinding on the K-frame holes. Went from the single groove crank pulley to a 2 grove. I think the pulley is for the Federal type pump and the Sag pump belt needs another grove further out. What lower pulley do I need. Did a search but didnot find what I need. Thanks

IMG_1594.JPG

I’m no help, but it looks good in there. We could swap crank pulleys if that is necessary.

Yeah I think I need a 3 groove maybe the one that came on that Cuda BB. I have the single and a 2 groove that is on it now. Got a pic of the Cuda one? AC car?

Yeah I think I need a 3 groove maybe the one that came on that Cuda BB. I have the single and a 2 groove that is on it now. Got a pic of the Cuda one? AC car?
It’s a two groove

3BF8721E-DC26-4888-8AAA-FC4D54D964B8.jpeg

6EB81B09-32E9-46FE-B4BD-098D2BBA46AB.jpeg

FDC6ACF1-B913-481A-9C5F-380DE17A2935.jpeg

Here is a pic of the motor before I removed the p/s. If you zoom in you can see it more detail on the setup.

45E9E5FF-BED6-4F4C-BF15-C7457652B457.png

Looks like that would be the one. Alt bracket looks the same so that should not be an issue. Want to swap both WP and Crank pulleys? Before any thing let Me pull both off and get some measurements.

Yeah I would be down to swap for the single groove crank/wp pulleys. I don’t plan on going back to power steering so it’d be perfect for me.

Sounds like a plan, will pull and ship today. IDK if I have your address though.

Auto Transport Service
Back