• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint Code for 69 Charger R/T White Bumble Bee Stripe

robl72

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
I am changing the the Bumble Bee Stripe on my 69 Charger R/T to White. Does anyone know the paint code that will match the white stripe? I need to paint the rear side Marker Light Frames the same color white and was hoping to get a spray can made at my local parts store.

Thanks!

I am changing the the Bumble Bee Stripe on my 69 Charger R/T to White. Does anyone know the paint code that will match the white stripe? I need to paint the rear side Marker Light Frames the same color white and was hoping to get a spray can made at my local parts store.

Thanks!
I used this on my Bee. The stripe should be the same color as on your Charger. Matched real nice.

20211103_151319.jpg 20211103_151324.jpg 20211103_151407.jpg

I forgot to ask you did you use a separate clear coat after the color
This is a single stage paint. I believe it was David (RIP) from Performance Car Graphics, where I got the stripe, who recommended it.

This is a single stage paint. I believe it was David (RIP) from Performance Car Graphics, where I got the stripe, who recommended it.
Yes RIP. Great Guy. I bought several things from him and he restored my heater control and dash switch’s.

Auto Transport Service
Back