• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Pair of 1971 Plymouth B-body cars in Calif

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
I have a friend in the SF Bay Area who has 2 1971 Plymouth B-bodies, one Roadrunner and one Satellite. The runner was an original 383/727/8-3/4 car which had started 'race car' transition several years ago, but the owner had a terrible accident that almost claimed his life, so the project got stagnant. He's got a pile of money in it but there's much to go and some will have to be redone, depending on which direction a new owner decides to take it. Currently, the cars are in the Concord Calif area, both need to be trailered and are not functioning. The runner has a cage installed, MagnumForce front suspension, stock-type rear suspension, air grabber hood and controls intact, no brakes, body is good to fair but I can't tell you if it's rust-free but a few years ago it was. The Satellite is a core 318/727 car, was fairly straight last I saw it 5 years ago, don't know if it's rust-free or not but a decent hot rod candidate. Lots of parts, a 440 with lots of race parts (Indy 325cnc SR heads, Erson mechanical roller, Indy single plane, 950 Holley, Wiseco pistons, Manley rods, roller rockers of some type, etc etc). The build was done by a pro engine builder in Nevada years ago, 727 w/Gear venders OD, etc. 8-3/4 has new 4.88 gears, fresh powr-lok, Fire Safe 22 gallon fuel cell, misc parts and pieces. I can't say what's been done in the last 5 years since I'd seen it but the engine needs to be completely disassembled, cleaned and reassembled. He can't do much work due to his physical condition since his accident 10 yeras ago, but he's a good guy and the cars need a good home. $15,000 OBO, needs to be move by the eng of Feb. Contact me here and I'll pass his contact info to you, thanks!

roadrunner.jpg

rr-1.jpg

rr-2.jpg

that car looks very familiar, not far from the airport, but closer to Clyde?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back