• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD pair original 1966-69 Mopar disc brake rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE pair USED rotors 1966-69 B Body Bendix rotors. Very useable This is my spare pair from my car. I replace this pair with a pair of NOS Mopar disc brake rotors, so I am selling my extra set of rotors. Original 2-piece rotor. Price $200.00 each plus $30.00 shipping

MOPAR 68 ROTOR 1.JPG

MOPAR 68 ROTOR 2.JPG

FOR SALE pair USED rotors 1966-69 B Body Bendix rotors. Very useable This is my spare pair from my car. I replace this pair with a pair of NOS Mopar disc brake rotors, so I am selling my extra set of rotors. Original 2-piece rotor. Price $200.00 each plus $30.00 shipping

View attachment 1519178

View attachment 1519179
whats the thickness of rotor....will there be enough left after cleaning up ?

whats the thickness of rotor....will there be enough left after cleaning up ?
I posted pictures of the side view of one rotor The other is about the same. I took these off my 1968 HEMI Dodge Charger in 2001. I won on Ebay a pair of ORIGINAL MOPAR NOS FACTORT ROTORS in Mopar boxes. The NOS rotors are on my 68 Dodge Charger. I saved these rotors from my Hemi car The thickness is debatable because of the design being open is the center to displace heat. I have a micro cryometer I will try to give you a thickness measure of the rotor before clean up. Bob Horman

I posted pictures of the side view of one rotor The other is about the same. I took these off my 1968 HEMI Dodge Charger in 2001. I won on Ebay a pair of ORIGINAL MOPAR NOS FACTORT ROTORS in Mopar boxes. The NOS rotors are on my 68 Dodge Charger. I saved these rotors from my Hemi car The thickness is debatable because of the design being open is the center to displace heat. I have a micro cryometer I will try to give you a thickness measure of the rotor before clean up. Bob Horman

I would guess they have been cut a couple times considering the age of the car they are from;I would guess they need to be cut again. That's why I was asking the thickness.Not sure what the min thickness allowed, don't see that in the manual.

When new the thickness was 0.886" - 0.878"
Minimum is 0.816"
They should measure within 0.001" when compared to each other.

Minimum is 0.816"
Thx Steve...appreciate that info. Where did you find that spec...didn't see in manual.

In the 1968 factory service manual - the specifications part of the Brake section.

In the 1968 factory service manual - the specifications part of the Brake section.
I never went there to check....how about that...great info....you are the man ! I am in a little hot water...can't get new parts..and who knows about used stuff...and none of its cheap.Got rebuilt calipers but I am told rotors are to thin to cut...might just drive it to shows as is.Thx again.

Minimum is 0.816"
i will measure with my dial indicator Bob Horman

i will measure with my dial indicator Bob Horman
I have one NORS rotor for sale on B body
Thx Robert...interested.
I have for sale a NORS new in box 1966-69 2-piece rotor never installed never out of the box till I took it out to take pictures of the rotor. I have saved this rotor since the 1990's. I have 2 factory NOS Mopar rotors I won on Ebay currently on my 68 charger Price $450.00 shipped to you inside the United States Bob Horman

I have one NORS rotor for sale on B body

I have for sale a NORS new in box 1966-69 2-piece rotor never installed never out of the box till I took it out to take pictures of the rotor. I have saved this rotor since the 1990's. I have 2 factory NOS Mopar rotors I won on Ebay currently on my 68 charger Price $450.00 shipped to you inside the United States Bob Horman
The price is for one rotor...? What is NORS...new old stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back