• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part Help...

bcOH67

Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
I have a front end and dash off of one of our cars. They are not in amazing shape but I'm trying to gauge if they're worth keeping/anybody could use them or if I should just scrap them. I feel like they're probably not too easy to find should they be needed, but I'm also not familiar with metal restoration and if they're even salvageable.

Thanks for any input

Charger parts.jpg

Those look very salvageable. I would clean them up and use either Rustoleum Rust Preventer or POR-15. Someone will definitely want those.

I have a front end and dash off of one of our cars. They are not in amazing shape but I'm trying to gauge if they're worth keeping/anybody could use them or if I should just scrap them. I feel like they're probably not too easy to find should they be needed, but I'm also not familiar with metal restoration and if they're even salvageable.

Thanks for any input

View attachment 1452340
Should media blast the dash, and epoxy primer it, and the other part media blast, and protect it. Somebody could use those. Don't trash them.

What make and model? I don't recognize them.
They look restorable from the pics.

The lower trim stainless would interest someone for sure.
I would suggest picking a price and list them here.
Ideally someone would pick them up as shipping would add $ to the deal.

Thanks guys! That settles my hesitation to scrap them then. I'll try and clean them up and see if there's any interest on the for sale forum. I have the chrome trim pieces for the dash too, just took them off to see what was under them

Thanks guys! That settles my hesitation to scrap them then. I'll try and clean them up and see if there's any interest on the for sale forum. I have the chrome trim pieces for the dash too, just took them off to see what was under them
And it's an A/C dash too..

Auto Transport Service
Back