• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting 1969 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another P.M sent

PM Sent.

Need another part..

I would like to come and get the whole car. What would you take to buy the whole thing. I can pick it up.

Do you still have the buckets if so ill give you 450 plus shipping thanks let me know

I need the woodgrain trim, left corner,radio face and above the glovebox ( says GTX) Thanks, Peter

What shape isthe under carriage in? Frame rails? Would you consider selling a rolling chassis?Where is the car located?

What shape isthe under carriage in? Frame rails? Would you consider selling a rolling chassis?Where is the car located?

hi, frame is rough..definitely for sale..500 takes the stripped frame with no bolt on sheet metal..no rear and no front suspension..

I also have a 70 coronet four door frame that is the same as a two door and it is beautiful..

1500 for frame..

1800 for rolling frame..

- - - Updated - - -

How much for the 150 speedo and glass?

300 takes speedo

BE CAREFUL. If you go to the Photobucket site.

DO NOT CLICK on any other pictures he has there. The site sent me a fake virus notice. I did not click on it, and just rebooted
and cleaned my system. My antivirus program found nothing. But just be warned. If you click on anything the message gives
you. You will probably be infected with something.

It is not his fault. It has to be the website that sends the message to you. I figured I would look at the other GTX
pictures and then it happened.

just be careful not to click on any of the popup message if it happens to you.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back