• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out 1969 Dodge Coronet Deluxe Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Including photos of the complete exterior. The only thing I am keeping are the front fenders to restore my 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T with and save as spares. This wagon is a little rusty out here for Arizona and has not had enough interest to sell complete, so I am going to quickly dismantle this weekend and send off the the crusher soon due to space constraints and HOA neighborhood, I don't wish to piss my neighbors off. All four doors, and tailgate are available with hinges. I also have a second tailgate that is rust free but does not have glass in it.

Doors each with regulator: $50
Hood: $50
Roof section: $150
Tailgate: $100
Rust-free green tailgate: $500
318/904 transmission with 2 barrel BBD: $250 for both (had a clunk sound when turned over w/ the starter. Could be a rod knock, could just be a bellhousing bolt, never tried to start it. It did build oil pressure and turns freely.
Anything I am missing, please let me know and as you can tell very reasonably priced.

If you need interior pieces I have a separate thread going for that.

The wheels are mis-matched 15" steel wheels, great for spares or replace a damaged wheel you have. Have good cooper cobra tires on them with like new tread and all hold air for several years now, $100/each

Rear axle I believe is 8.25" but I can verify if needed.
Rear driver quarter glass was shot out by a kid's BB gun, the rest of the glass is good except the windshield.

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

your box is full,cant send PM

Status