• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting out 67 Satellite/belvedere convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmaniac10

Local time
7:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am having a 67 satellite convertible delivered on saturday 3/30. I need a few small parts off of it, but after that it is getting parted out. I know the rear quarters are shot along with some of the floor. From what I saw and talked to the guy about, it sounds like most of the car is there. Car will be located near Chicago, IL. PM me if there are any parts you need and I will start stripping it right away.

Pm sent regarding wheel well trim. Could also use horn ring of not pitted

Alright, well the shipping company never picked up the car like they said and they were off on friday for the holiday weekend. So I guess, the car will not be here for another week or so. I'll keep the PM's and get pics and answers when the car gets here. I guess this is where I have to have patience, not one of my qualities.haha

Next saga. The shipping company still has not picked up the car. They even told me that they did, after I called them out on that BS, then they said they went there and the car was already gone. I had just gotten off the phone with the owner, and he told me he still had the car and no one has shown up. I already have the title and Bill of Sale. So today I called the shipping company and told them to forget it. I am just going to drive my truck and trailer down there and pick it up myself. I am leaving on the 14th for the 1120 mile journey down to Jacksonville, Florida.

Does anyone in the Chicago area need a car transported down to Florida? I will have an empty trailer going down there, but not on the way back.

I am having a 67 satellite convertible delivered on saturday 3/30. I need a few small parts off of it, but after that it is getting parted out. I know the rear quarters are shot along with some of the floor. From what I saw and talked to the guy about, it sounds like most of the car is there. Car will be located near Chicago, IL. PM me if there are any parts you need and I will start stripping it right away.

Need right front brake line for standard 10" manual brakes

- - - Updated - - -

Need right front brake line for 10" manual brakes. Could also use a small block wiring harness.

I need the molding on pass side that goes between the door and rear wheel lip molding. About 18 inches long

More than 8 months has passed since his last post here and his last post was back in October.

I didn't get a lot of responses for parts, so the car got scrapped.

I count 7 responses - I sent you a private message and you never answered back. I'm sure you would have sold some parts then you could've scrapped it...

I need the metal trim that goes on the back edge of the passenger side window. When the window is rolled up, the trim fits against the trim on the rear side window.

do you have the window assemblies for the car? thx vic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back