• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting out '74 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKJ688

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought the Charger as a project car, it was in rougher shape then I had thought, that being said, I'm going to part it out. I have a lot of great interior parts, fenders, bumper, I want no salvageable part of this car to go to waste. I figured I'd sell the parts here before I take to eBay. There's so many parts that I request you post the specific part and I will let you know if I have it and how much I want for it. If I don't do that I'd have a pretty long list, and as I'm a student bogged with studying and homework, it would be very time consuming.

Front seats are in good shape (one seat you can see foam at the seams), the rear seats are mint. For the big stuff I prefer pickup.

I would have loved to have saved this car, but the roof and rear quarters are rotted through.

I've been sitting on these parts for a while and times are tough, time to clean house!

I will take detailed pictures of the parts requested.

I hope I'm not violating any rules for this forum by leaving out pictures and prices, it's just a lot easier to go looking for the part someone needs rather then separating all the parts and individually documenting them!

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized I had posted this in "Interior Parts"...there are plenty of interior parts but I should have put this in something general as anything is fair game on the car!

Was it a rally dash car?

If so, how does the cluster look?

Does it have an AM/FM radio?

I believe its a rally dash from what I remember, I will take pictures after work and post them for you today!

Managed to get a picture of it yesterday when I got home late from work, I didn't see the radio anywhere (I could look deeper in my pile of parts sometime this week). Here's a picture...

Attachments

• 20121112_2137024.jpg
    20121112_2137024.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 359
Hey man, I'm looking for a windshield, both door glasses, rear bench seats, headliner, carpet, kick and rear panels, and a front valance with turn signals complete. Wondering if you're willing to ship to CA 95020, thanks man.

I'm looking for the two small sections of the lower-rear interior panels that cover the seat belt retractors.

What color is the interior??

Last edited:
IS this an SE? If so, I need the Driver's rear shell of the high back bench seat. The one that is smaller than the Bucket seat shell for my 74 SE,
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back