• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out some of my 1964 Dodge Polara 2dr and 4dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

firesweep

Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have been collecting 64 dodges for years. Getting down to my last 2 cars I am building. Time to let go of all my extras! The 2dr has been picked hard. All the trim, windows, seats have been sold. Sorry I don't have any more head light rings or hood trim but there is still a lot of other great parts and panels! Just let me know what you need. Cars are located in Oregon.

00000_dRnX9CkHaAG_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_51qavdN2bAH_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I have been collecting 64 dodges for years. Getting down to my last 2 cars I am building. Time to let go of all my extras! All the trim windows and seats I'm using from the 2 door. Its factory AC car. Sorry no head light rings or hood trim but lots of other great parts! Just let me know what you need. Cars are located in Oregon.

View attachment 1311448

View attachment 1311449
Belt molding

I have been collecting 64 dodges for years. Getting down to my last 2 cars I am building. Time to let go of all my extras! All the trim windows and seats I'm using from the 2 door. Its factory AC car. Sorry no head light rings or hood trim but lots of other great parts! Just let me know what you need. Cars are located in Oregon.

View attachment 1311448

View attachment 1311449

View attachment 1311448

View attachment 1311449

Still lot's of 64 Dodge Parts! Also have other Mopar parts for sale as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back