• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parts to Northeast Georgia Swap Meet Commerce GA Aug 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

64SF

Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parts will be available at the Northeast Georgia swap meet held at the Atlanta Drag Strip in Commerce Georgia on August 4th.
  • 64 B body rear end assembly (741 tapered axel) drum to drum, 3:23 open, new brakes and wheel cylinders. $150.00.
  • 8 3/4 third member....741/3:23 open excellent condition. $100.00.
  • 64 727 BB transmission with shift cables and shifter. Removed from my 64 Sport Fury to install a 4 speed. Excellent condition. $250.00.
As mentioned ...rear assembly and transmission were removed from my 64 Sport Fury when I did a 4 speed conversion. Both were operational..

The 8 3/4...741/3:23 third member was pulled from a 65 Cornet axle assembly (installed the housing in the 64). Will post photos shortly.

Happy to answer any questions....
64 Rear Axle.jpg

Last edited:
http://negeorgiaswapmeet.com/
Here you go....weather looks questionable and it’s a 7 hour drive for me. May wait until next month. Brad does a good job of promotion...he has a monthly email reminder you can subscribe to..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back