• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Passenger side splash shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
For my 67 Coronet, finishing up details, car was missing the metal passenger side splash shield. It goes along the strut rod and sway bar. I included a picture of the drivers side which the car had,
Thanks Dan

AA165D72-FFA3-4AFF-BEF3-9E8C36372F15.jpeg

Our January built car has plastic shields. I think I suggested Garywayne Ivey for parts. Wes Peiper also had parts. I haven’t been able to contact Wes for some time.
If shipping wasn’t a killer, I would send you one.

Our January built car has plastic shields. I think I suggested Garywayne Ivey for parts. Wes Peiper also had parts. I haven’t been able to contact Wes for some time.
If shipping wasn’t a killer, I would send you one.
I have the plastic shields that go immediately behind the bumper and screw to the bumper support brackets. These metal ones screw to the front frame rail.

the plastic ones look way different from mine. I metal ones might be similar enough that they could work, do you remember what year car they were from?

the plastic ones look way different from mine. I metal ones might be similar enough that they could work, do you remember what year car they were from?
I have only seen the metal ones screwed on. The plastic ones on our car were riveted.
National Moparts have them and they show pictures.

These are off a 67 and I think I have the screws too

So joe how much do you need for the pair or just the one I need? Here’s an address to help you estimate shipping
Dan Juhasz
2000 Hilltop Rd
Whiting NJ

So joe how much do you need for the pair or just the one I need? Here’s an address to help you estimate shipping
Dan Juhasz
2000 Hilltop Rd
Whiting NJ
I will get a shipping quote and get back to you

Dan Juhasz
2000 Hilltop Rd
Whiting NJ
For what it is worth, I just checked our plastic ones they are the same as Joe’s bottom picture.
The metal on Dan has are the same as the ones I took off a 66.
I also have the ones that were slanted on the bottom.

For what it is worth, I just checked our plastic ones they are the same as Joe’s bottom picture.
The metal on Dan has are the same as the ones I took off a 66.
I also have the ones that were slanted on the bottom.
Dan, do you need the top or the bottom one?

11FCE6AD-29F9-42D7-B530-C90A2A1FDB61.jpeg

Both of those are slightly different than the one I do have so it’s kind of hard to tell. I’m going to show you a few pictures of the one I do have. Maybe you can tell from the bolt pattern or something. I need the opposite side.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok, it looks like the top one

8C3D5284-A831-4ED8-A11D-8768DB4E3F04.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back