• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter Green won't be down for kippers.

Now, when the day goes to sleep and the full moon lurks
And the night is so black that the darkness cooks

Don't you come creepin' around
Makin' me do things I don't wanna do

I can't believe that you need my love so bad
Come sneakin' around tryin' to drive me mad

Bustin' in on my dreams
Makin' me see things I don't wanna see

Some amazing original stuff especially for it's time that was copied a lot over the years.

Oh dear...he'll be missed. I have at least five of his albums. Fleetwood Mac's original name was 'Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac featuring Jeremy Spencer'. McVie didn't actually join the band until half a year after the other three, but was there for the first album.

Green, McVie and Fleetwood were 3/4 of John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, so you know where the early blues sounds came from.
Here they be before any girls joined the group...

Rest In Peace! Peter was a big influence in Gary Moore’s career essentially giving him “greeny” his signature Les Paul while in Fleetwood Mac.

He was one of the greats for sure!

Another sad story.... R.I.P.

Now, when the day goes to sleep and the full moon lurks
And the night is so black that the darkness cooks

Don't you come creepin' around
Makin' me do things I don't wanna do

I can't believe that you need my love so bad
Come sneakin' around tryin' to drive me mad

Bustin' in on my dreams
Makin' me see things I don't wanna see
Green Manalishi frikin excellent song/tune one of their better tracks for me anyway, didn't they play oh well, part 1? another great piece of music/song ! R l P

Auto Transport Service
Back