• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures From MIM Papas Show 5/19

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Here are pictures from the Papas Dodge 39th annual Mopars In Motion show and swap meet yesterday. It was an overall great day, despite some rain in the morning around 9am or so. I was lucky enough to have met @The Rebel and see his beautiful 68 Charger. He was the only 68 Charger there, and took 1st place in his class too. There were a lot of modern Challengers and Chargers, as you would probably expect. I'm talking like filling up half the show-field. Ask @The Rebel, he'll tell you. Who really cares IMO. There were classic Challengers and Chargers too. The Chargers included @The Rebel, a 69 HEMI, and a 70 500. There were a lot of B bodies too. Including a few that I have not seen before. First up, non B-bodies. Hope you enjoy the pictures and please post comments, opinions etc if you would like.
New ****.jpg

First cars to show up. New crap is always lined up first at everyone of these MIM shows.
E bodies in front.jpg

ABOVE is the E-body Stock class.
70 cuda.jpg

ABOVE- Is a 1970 convertible Barracuda 340, with what I believe is a 3 speed manual. I know it is a manual shift, and a NON pistol grip car.
70 Red TA.jpg

ABOVE- 1970 Challenger T/A. No stories or anything to really tell about this one.
1 of 9 Barrucuda.jpg

ABOVE- A 1971 Barracuda convertible. 1 of only 9 known to have an automatic and 383.
80s Daytona.jpg

Above- This came all the way from Rhode Island. He won 1st in his class. Notice @The Rebel and his Charger in the background
K car wagon.jpg

Above- "K car" Aries wagon. Very rare especially being a wagon and in this condition. He has the window sticker! Think all the original paperwork too.

For Sale cars.
Shelby Charger for sale.jpg

Above- 1985 Shelby Charger Turbo. Selling as is. Asking $3,000. No pictures of interior.
challenger 4 sale.jpg

Above- Selling Privately. 1970 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4 speed pistol grip.
Challenger 4 sale sign.jpg

Above- Asking $100,00. No contact info. Options on car on the two pieces of paper.
challenger 4 sale interior.jpg

Above- Interior of Six Pack Challenger. Notice the pistol grip
sport fury hemi.jpg

Above-1968 Sport Fury Fast-top with 5.7 HEMI and Torque-Flite auto. Comes with a bunch of parts. Power windows in front, Roll down in back. No pictures of interior or engine. NOT SURE ON PRICE.

Last edited:
NOW FOR THE B-BODIES!
66 Satalite.jpg
Above-
1966 Satellite convertible. 318. Owners are from Massachusetts. Never seen this car before
Uncle Bob 67 GTX.jpg

Above- 1967 triple black GTX convertible. 440.
69 GTX Conv.jpg

Above- 1969 GTX convertible. 440. Blue interior. Never seen this before.
69 HEMI charger.jpg

Above- 1969 Charger. 426 HEMI. White interior. Never seen this before.
70 GTX.jpg

Above- 1970 GTX. 440 Super Commando. Blue interior. Never seen this before.

Oh damn, that triple black GTX convertible....
daaaamn (2017_10_11 10_04_54 UTC).jpg

Thank you 66 Charger, It is nice to have the kind or model and year of the cars you took pics of.
And thanks for all the good pica as well.
that takes time and patience.
Preachr.

Thanks for the pics.:thumbsup: That Aries Wagon was in awesome shape!

66ChargerHI-PO great job documenting everything. You guys put on one heck of a show and was glad to be a part of it.

@Preachr. Thank you, and tell me about it. Putting these pictures up definitely did require lots of time. Although patience got run out a bit, I kept pluggin' along. Considering I wanted to put the pics a certain way, had to revise the order once I thought of it at the last minute, and the computer kept giving me a hard time.

@The Rebel. Thank you very much. As I said, it was great meeting you. I'm sure we'll see each other again at a show. Great job to you also on documenting your cars history and winning 1st place. I honestly would say that your information is better than mine.

Auto Transport Service
Back