• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Plush Tall Roadrunner 48"-60"

Status
Not open for further replies.

needacheaperhob

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a Tall Plush Roadrunner, 48"-60".

Hard to find I know but I thought someone would want to part with one if they're no longer using it.

I promise to give it a very good home. Will grant visitation rights ;)

@ZooKypr always has some for sale..
Thank you Wayne.....(this guy is always on the ball....lol)....I ran into him in a roadrunner group on FB and he is actually out of the roadrunners at the moment and has maybe 1 Wile but needs to verify that.

He put me on a "waiting list" but I hear some people have been looking for years so thought what the heck I'll look as well as the thrill of the hunt is half the fun.

You never know who might follow you home! I got this one for $9.84 !
wileecoyote 003.JPG
wileecoyote 004.JPG

You never know who might follow you home! I got this one for $9.84 !
View attachment 1575900View attachment 1575903
Of course you did....lol...you have all the good stuff. It's like a mopar disneyland at your place...lol.. I swear, you must have been born while a rainbow was out
Some people have all the luck..lol

That is a once in a lifetime price $9.84 (happy for you though), .I can't even get a Wike for $250, I( was beat out on it by about 2hrs).

Glad I dont have much of a life in winter so I can look for one...lol

Almost got it for $4 + tax, but another guy bid it up to $6 so I went all in at $8.71 + 13% tax. New online auction site that had opened in Barrie 4 years ago.

I had a 4 ' Pink Panther I parted with @ Chryslers @ Carlisle about a decade ago ( the year that Moulin Rouge was the spotlight , for those who remember the year ) for $ 50.00....

You did very well, Dadsbee !!!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, all !!!!

Craig....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back