• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power steering pump help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
I got a new project: a 1962 Dodge D100 pickup. There were soo few made with power steering, that the original equipment can't be found.
I bought a kit from "Easy Street" and with a lot of fuss, i got the knuckle into a spot, that it might actually work. The pump that was supplied, cannot.
I can't mount it mount to the block, as it's a Saginaw style and I've been unable to find a bracket for.

I'm looking for to find a pump and bracket for a 225 slant six
Anyone got one for sale? gotta have all the brackets

Tho I can't help with the parts, I have a suggestion.
My 88 Dodge Ram has a remote reservoir for fluid so the pump takes up less space.
It is mounted on the inner fender.
It's a D350 1 ton. Just a thought. Maybe you can find something like that.

I got a new project: a 1962 Dodge D100 pickup. There were soo few made with power steering, that the original equipment can't be found.
I bought a kit from "Easy Street" and with a lot of fuss, i got the knuckle into a spot, that it might actually work. The pump that was supplied, cannot.
I can't mount it mount to the block, as it's a Saginaw style and I've been unable to find a bracket for.

I'm looking for to find a pump and bracket for a 225 slant six
Anyone got one for sale? gotta have all the brackets
Sorry but this is NOT the classified section. We're getting swamped with ads in the regular forums and well, don't know what else to do but start locking these kinds of 'wanted ads'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back