• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Preliminary look at my new NASCAR exhaust

BarryBum

Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score
I went to Motor Muscle today in Huntersville NC. They sell used NASCAR parts. I bought a set of boom tube exhaust tips for my 66 Belvedere project. Here they are halfway fabbed up, via block and flower pot..... :biggrin:
I think they look cool as everything.......what do ya think??

DSCF5400.jpg

DSCF5405.jpg

DSCF5410.jpg

They look cool, but I would worry about having the exhaust fumes exiting there and then coming back inside the car in slow moving traffic, or at a stop light. :worry:

Richard

cool look and i dont think fumes will be` a problem,thats where aar,s exit

The exhaust looks good.

What tire and wheel combo do you have? I have a set of 15x6.5 steelies for my 66 Belvedere and was hoping they would fill out the wheel wells a bit better like on your car. I also put the 11x3 drums from my 69 Road Runner on the front since I'm going to the 11.7" discs on that one. Recycling at it's finest!!

I'll be using a similar setup on my gtx this spring. between the subframe connectors and the rear ladder bar set-up , the ovalized pipe and the boom tubes exiting ahead of the rear wheels is about the only option. Looks baaaaad!!:yes:

Auto Transport Service
Back