• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

quarterglass regulator removal 66-67 b body?

NDBSRT8

Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Anybody have a diagram by chance? Looking to pull the regulators from my 67 to give them some TLC

I posted last year regarding the q/p window removal with no responses. I had everything removed but could not get the window and attached regulator assembly out of the car. I had to pop the clip in the stationary hole to separate the window from the regulator. PITA! I waited for months to reinstall everything which I just did the other day using the other side as a reference. The new clip is so stiff, I don't know how I will ever get one on the backside of the window now. I cleaned and lubed all the rollers and regulator and it works much smoother now but I think I will just service the other side in the car the best that I can. Want to test someone's patience? Pull all the parts out of one of these cars, lay them out and have someone try to figure out where they go with nothing to reference.

Auto Transport Service
Back